We are a high performing multi-academy trust that focuses on school improvement. We currently have 16 schools in the trust and 4 set to join. We have an unblemished track record with Ofsted and each school inspected whilst in the Trust has either improved or maintained its grading. Everest Community Academy is our most recent project. It has been in the Trust since September 2017 and it is rapidly improving. We where inspected in February of 2020 and achieved a 'Good' judegment in all four catagories. In essence, this is a fast moving trust that offers lots of opportunities to its staff.
If you decide to join us you can expect to:
- Work in a high performing environment that is very professional and highly supportive;
- Receive well-planned induction and support on your arrival;
- Have a timetable that will give you additional planning, preparation and administrative time;
- Have access to high quality shared resources;
- Receive support in achieving your qualified teacher status in the UK if you have come from abroad;
- Work with our teaching school partner to successfully navigate your NQT status;
- Get the support from our professional tutors if you want / need;
- Have regular line management meetings to support your professional development;
- Participate in staff training either as a teacher of facilitator (depending on your level expertise);
- Be eligible, in time, for our secondment policy that allows our highest performing staff to move between our schools in new roles;
- Develop your teaching pedagogy alongside some of the best practitioners;
- Have your own classroom and departmental office;
- Have opportunities for promotion if you perform strongly
- Work in a vibrant team that is committed to excellence and enabling young people to achieve their best.