Information for Prospective Parents
At Everest Community Academy, we aim to create a happy, safe, caring and inclusive learning environment for all. Promoting good choices amongst the children is a shared responsibility. All those who work with the school, governors, parents, the wider community and the children, all have a vital role to play in building positive relationships with each other. We expect everyone to respect others, their families, their culture and beliefs, as part of the high standards that we have in our school.
Reasons to join Everest
- We are proud to be rated 'Good' across all areas by Ofsted rating.
- Students benefit from lower than average class sizes and specialist teachers in every area.
- We provide a supportive yet vibrant environment through which we nurture confident, ambitious students who embrace community, tolerance and have high aspirations.
- We recognise the importance of academic success whilst embracing our wider role in preparing students for their adult life beyond the formal examined curriculum.
- We are committed to excellence in learning and teaching, and our priority as a school is to ensure our students achieve more than they thought possible.
- All students follow Everest Learning as part of their curriculum to prepare them for life beyond their journey at Everest.
- Our students are at the heart of everything we do and we truly believe that every child can achieve.
Want to find out more about life at Everest and our admissions arrangements?
Our prospectus contains a links to a virtual tour which allows you to step inside our amazing building from the comfort of your computer screen. Click the link below for more information.
To find out further information about our admissions arrangements please click here.
Ask us a question...
If you would like to ask a question or require further information please email us using the address below: