We are an inspiring learning community where success is an attitude. Our three values are to aspire, belong and enrich.
We aim for great teaching, exceptional pupil achievement and exemplary behaviour
- Our learning community will be inspiring and allow our aspriational students to achieve their full potential
- Students will subscribe to the highest expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Everyone will want to make their best better and not be afraid to learn from their mistakes
- We believe in success for everyone - all will relish and celebrate it and learn from one another.
We aim to provide a safe, caring, inclusive and supportive environment
- We will instil the fundamental British values of democracy, mutual respect and an understanding of others
- We will create a nurturing community where our students are kind, respectful and tolerant of others
- Our community will help our students become mature, responsible, thoughtful and well-adjusted
- Our community will provide opportunities for collaboration between all our stakeholders.
We aim to ensure that our pupils maximise personal growth and expand their horizons
- We produce well rounded citizens through enrichment both inside and outside the classroom
- We believe that spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our students should underpin everything
- We will provide an extensive programme of extra-curricular activities and challenges.