Everest Community Academy will be the school of choice for both students and parents. An exciting and vibrant place to learn and work, it will provide our students with the opportunities, values and attitudes to succeed in life and their future careers
Reasons to join Everest
- We are proud to be one of the most improved schools in Hampshire with a recent Ofsted rating of ‘Good’.
- Students benefit from lower than average class sizes and specialist teachers in every area.
- We provide a supportive yet vibrant environment through which we nurture confident, ambitious students who embrace community, tolerance and have high aspirations.
- We recognise the importance of academic success whilst embracing our wider role in preparing students for their adult life beyond the formal examined curriculum.
- We are committed to excellence in learning and teaching, and our priority as a school is to ensure our students achieve more than they thought possible.
- All students follow Everest Learning as part of their curriculum which focuses on the five strands; Active Minds, Healthy Bodies, Creative Confidence, Global CItizens and Future Ready. To prepare them for life beyond their journey at Everest.
- Our students are at the heart of everything we do and we truly believe that every child can achieve. Success is an attitude.
Want to find out more about life at Everest?
Our prospectus contains a links to a virtual tour which allows you to step inside our amazing building from the comfort of your computer screen. Click the link below for more information.