Pupil Progress Reports
At Everest Community Academy we inform parents about their child’s progress at the end of each term. Our reports contain easy to interpret data with 4 important pieces of information for every subject:
- Predicted level - based on each student’s overall academic progress towards their target
- Learning profile - reference to each student’s approach to learning
- ESAT level (Y7-10) - results from class assessment
- Mock level (Y11) - results from formal mock examinations
- Attendance - your child’s attendance figure for the current academic year
Reports can be accessed via our online parent portal and to gain access to your child’s report you will need an email address which is registered with the school. At the end of each term you will receive an email inviting you to log in and access the progress report. If you are unable to provide an email address, please contact the school office for support.
Autumn 2018 progress reports are available view now, if you would like a paper copy please contact your child’s head of year.
A full guide to the pupil progress reports and key terminology can be found by clicking the link below.