The Everest Community Academy uniform shop is run by stitchdesign
How it Works
- Register or sign in by visiting the service provider’s website at stitchdesign.co.uk.
- You will need to know the school’s post code to register – RG24 9UP
- Once registered you should place and pay for your order online.
- If you do not have online access then please ask at the Community Reception for an order form.
- All items within Your Uniform Shop, and their prices, are fully approved by the school.
- An on-screen Sizing Guide for each item is available but, if you are not familiar with the garment, please ask at Community Reception as there are sizing samples available.
- Please double check your confirmation email to ensure everything is correct.
- Items will usually be despatched directly to you the following working day.
- Any problems with supply of any items will be communicated to you and despatched as soon as possible.
- Where available the Uniform Policy can be accessed via a link in Your Uniform Shop.
- If you have any problems with the order process then please check the “Instructions & FAQ’s for Parents” page. Please contact Stitch Design if problems persist.
- If your order has not arrived within 5 working days please contact Stitch Design.
- If you think you need to return any items then please contact Stitch Design.